Make the most of your experience in the Whitsunday's by engaging our services to take you to explore Bowen, at your own pace and in complete luxury & privacy. Complimented by a fully licensed bar and butler service with an extensive range of catering options we off a truly personalised service catering to your personal requirements.
Your day begins with collection from your accommodation in the iconic Jeep style of your choosing with a leisurely 20 minute drive out of Airlie Beach to the Whitsundays Gold Coffee Farm that it is home to one of Australia's largest coffee plantations.
Coffee in or takeaway we then take a drive up the highway to visit the Iconic Big Mango.
The 10-metre high Big Mango represents the delicious fruit which carries the name sake of the town "Bowen Mango" where we offer complimentary Mango Sorbet tasting and provides for a great photo opportunity for visitors and travellers alike.
Then into Bowen where we will make our way to Bowen’s premier lookout at Flagstaff Hill featuring a lookout tower and binoculars, it offers the best view in the Whitsundays.
From here we are at the traveller’s discretion.
Tour options in Bowen include:
- An array of pristine beaches, whether you are looking for your own secluded sanctuary, a place for some safe family swimming or snorkelling our beautiful coral reefs, you can find it here.
- Exploring History & Heritage of the museum and/or viewing any of the 27 murals about town.
- Family fun at the water park, its free, take a break and lets the kids run free.
- Lunch? Whether you are looking for a restaurant, coffee house, a beach side cafe or a pub, Bowen offers a wide choice of dining experiences that are bursting with dishes that use top quality local fresh produce, beef and seafood.
- Or for something more personal and private choose from our range of Gourmet Food Platters served at a time and place of your convenience.
All stop locations and times are at the discretion of the travellers and may be varied to suit personal preferences during the tour. Having too much fun and want to run over time? No problems. Generally we can accommodate extended stays based on hour charges.
- 5 hour a professional personal driver and guide
- Pick up and drop of within 25km of Airlie Beach
- Complimentary Mango Sorbet Tasting (1pp)
- Complimentary beverage's from our in car menu (2pp)
- Complimentary Bottled Spring Water for all travellers
- Complimentary child Seats upon request.
- Unique Photo opportunities
- The flexibility to go your own way
If you are travelling on one of our day tours we recommend you bring your swimwear, a beach towel, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, comfortable and appropriate footwear, a light jacket or sweater to protect against the wind and cooler weather, as well as a credit card or cash for snacks, drinks and optional activities.
Complimented by a licensed bar and butler service with an extensive range of catering options tailored to your personal requirements. Pre order and choose from a selection of our gourmet platters and baskets served at a time and location convenient to you.
Selection of cured meats, gourmet cheese, marinated vegetables, dip, olives, French stick
Cheese & Charcuterie
Selection of (3) of gourmet cheeses, sliced cured meats, dried fruit, salted nuts, crackers
Crudities’ selection, array of dips (3), marinated vegetables, olives, French stick, crackers
Whitsunday tiger prawns, QLD bugs, oysters, lemon, cocktail sauce
Chicken & Seafood
Whitsunday tiger prawns, oysters, roasted chicken pieces, marinated vegetables, French stick
Selection of miniature desserts, macaroons, gourmet cheeses, fresh fruit, crackers
We operate a licensed bar and butler service under a subsidiary off premises liquor licence hence BYO alcoholic beverages are not permitted and our drivers will insist on the responsible consumption by travellers in accordance with Queensland Legislative requirements.