Cape Gloucester, Hydeaway Bay and Dingo Beach
Make the most of your experience in the Whitsundays by engaging our services to take you where ever you choose, at your own pace and in complete luxury & privacy. Up to 4 travellers at no additional cost complimented by a fully licensed bar and butler service with an extensive range of catering options we off a truly personalised service catering to your personal requirements.
Your day begins with collection from your accommodation in the iconic Jeep style of your choosing with a leisurely 50 minute drive out of Airlie Beach through the sugar cane plantations and cattle grazing plains out to Cape Gloucester.
Cape Gloucester offers stunning views of the Coral Sea, a choice of sandy beaches, secluded coves and palm trees. Stay awhile, kick back and enjoy one of our speciality platters or move on for lunch at the picturesque Cape Gloucester Resort or the iconic beach side Dingo Beach Hotel with Live music on Sundays.
Spend a relaxing hour or two in this pristine environment and when your ready we will meander back to Airlie Beach.
Still want more? All stop locations and times are at the discretion of the travellers and may be varied to suit personal preferences during the tour and we can even call into Northerlies Beach Bar and Grill on the way back to Airlie Beach.
Options along this pristine coast line at Cape Gloucester can include:
- An array of pristine beaches, whether you are looking for your own secluded sanctuary, a place for some safe family swimming or snorkelling, you can find it here.
- The Cape Gloucester Resort offer and open air bar and restaurant or for the more adventurous hire a dinghy or get in some beach volleyball.
- The iconic Dingo Beach Hotel offer beach side dining and is a great place to relax with a pub meal and a few beverages with live music on Sundays.
- Or for something more personal and private choose from our range of Gourmet Food Platters served one one of the more secluded beach locations where it feels like time has stopped and you can relax and unwind.
- Up to 4 travellers at no additional cost.
- 4 hour professional personal driver and guide
- Pick up and drop of within 25km of Airlie Beach
- Complimentary beverage's from our in car menu (2pp)
- Complimentary Bottled Spring Water for all travellers
- Complimentary Child Seats upon request.
- Unique Photo opportunities
- The flexibility to go your own way
If you are travelling on one of our day tours we recommend you bring your swimwear, a beach towel, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, comfortable and appropriate footwear, a light jacket or sweater to protect against the wind and cooler weather, as well as a credit card or cash for snacks, drinks and optional activities.
Complimented by a licensed bar and butler service with an extensive range of catering options tailored to your personal requirements. Pre order and choose from a selection of our gourmet platters and baskets served at a time and location convenient to you.
A selection of cured meats, gourmet cheese, marinated vegetables, dip, olives, French stick
Cheese & Charcuterie
A selection (3) of gourmet cheeses, sliced cured meats, dried fruit, salted nuts, crackers
A crudities’ selection, array of dips (3), marinated vegetables, olives, French stick, crackers
A selection of Whitsunday tiger prawns, QLD bugs, oysters, lemon, cocktail sauce
Chicken & Seafood
A selection of Whitsunday tiger prawns, oysters, roasted chicken pieces, marinated vegetables, French stick
A selection of miniature desserts, macaroons, gourmet cheeses, fresh fruit, crackers
We operate a licensed bar and butler service under a subsidiary off premises liquor licence hence BYO alcoholic beverages are not permitted and our drivers will insist on the responsible consumption by travellers in accordance with Queensland Legislative requirements.